1. TARGET MASTITIS, BACTOSCANS AND LOWER YOUR SCCS – From the first use of the system the evidence of the system’s benefits can be immediately identified in the cleanliness of the milk filter at the end of your milking. The three brushes target all sides of the teat ensuring a complete cleaning procedure is carried out. With conventional prep methods ensuring the teat end and teat canal is clean and free from bacteria is one of the main challenges faced when preparing the teat. The larger bottom brush eradicates this concern as it cleans and scrubs the teat canal consistently on every teat. Cross contamination between cows is eliminated because the brush is automatically sanitised between each teat and each cow. Improved cow health saves money, increases milk yield and saves time. Many of our customers report back to confirm mastitis cases, bactoscans and somatic cell counts have lowered since using the Air Sanicleanse system.
2. TIME SAVING – An efficient pre-milking routine is essential on any dairy farm. Traditional pre-milking routines are not only time consuming and involve waste but can be prone to human error. By providing a consistent pre-milking routine the robust system ensures all the cows are prepped equally and efficiently. In many cases where the system has been installed, we find that it allows the dairy farmer to speed up their pre-milking routine and with the stimulation and cleaning the system provides, they are able to milk more cows per hour. With only one visit per cow when using the system substantial savings can be achieved.
3. SAVE MONEY – The Air Sanicleanse system is a must-have for modern dairy farmers looking to increase efficiency and profitability. By eliminating the traditional pre-milking routine such as paper towels, medicated wipes etc. savings can be achieved. The system produces no waste so again cost and time savings can be gained.
4. COMPATIBLE – The Air Sanicleanse system can be installed in any type of milking parlour. Our engineers have experience of installing the system across all parlour types, makes and configurations and layouts including Herringbone, Swing over, Rapid Exit, Rotary External/ Internal, Abreast and Tandem parlours. The installation is carried out in between milking’s, which avoids any disruption on the dairy farm. Immediately after the installation is carried out the system can be used and the benefits can be seen.
5. STIMULATION – An essential part of the pre-milking routine. Each cow is prepared equally, every time and the large teat end brush accommodates for all teat sizes including short heifer teats. The warm water brush massage provides a fast stimulation to produce oxytocin, providing quick milk let down to help save time and speed up the milking process. At the same time, the pre-sanitising of each teat by the rotating brushes eliminates the first drops of milk, helping to reduce a broad spectrum of bacteria. Improving the pre-milking routine ensures there is no delay in which the clusters are attached to the cow. With cow numbers increasing and pressure rising on the modern dairy farm it is essential to provide the herd with the best teat preparation available.
6. CROSS CONTAMINATION – Cross contamination is eliminated from teat to teat which controls the spread of infection compared to other traditional sanitising products. The system uses sanitisers with an instant kill rate so there is no need to leave product on the teat to activate as you would with a traditional pre-milking routine. Application of the sanitiser is governed by a peristaltic pump that can be set at various dilution rates to suit individual requirements.
7. ERGONOMIC – Our specially designed hand unit is both ergonomic and durable. The plastic parts of the hand unit are manufactured from superior grade materials making the hand unit robust to withstand day to day use in the milking parlour. With an innovative sealed gear unit system and a long life stainless steel piezo switch means the system requires minimal maintenance.
8. HYGIENIC – Clean and healthier cows are less prone to mastitis. With eradicating the need to ‘touch’ the teats, cow health is increased and operators hands remain clean and free from bacteria. The Air Sanicleanse system enables a complete hygiene upgrade within the milking parlour.
9. SUPERB DRYING PROCEDURE – The Air Sanicleanse system incorporates a drying phase in which the warm water and chemical mix are stopped while the brushes carry on spinning to dry the teats. During this phase, an optional ‘air blast’ can be activated to blow air around the brushes and teats. This ensures a reliable drying phase is being carried out and removes any excess drips and leaves the teats dry and ready to be milked.